Obwa! Obwa!

Weird...

The animation wasn't great, the storyline was presented weirdly, the animation looked odd, but somehow it compelled me to watch more. It has an odd charm to it.Whatever you did that compelled me to watch it twice, keep it up.

TFK-Intro TFK-Intro

Incoherent

What some may interpret as "trippy" strikes me as an incoherent series of photos and photoshops with no connection to each other. I hated the song, so I had to mute my speakers.

Basically, I don't get it.

Banana and the @ Banana and the @

you locks really suck.

However, unlike the last movie I reviewed, you at least had the decency to have a preloader and a "play" button. However, that is the only good point of this. Aside from crappy tweened (c)locks, lame jokes, and a paper thin plot (if you can call it a plot) there's nothing here. So pardon my short review, but there's really nothing to review. Please quit spamming the portal.

Adam-Ant responds:

Okay, I'll be sure to make more purposely bad movies then.

Drum Pad v 1.2 Drum Pad v 1.2

Being another drummer...

This is almost useless. I can't play ANY black metal on it, even some forms of jazz are hard. Maybe make it more responsive and shit... Oh, and to the other reviewer, wait and bleed is the easiest song to drum. The standard, I would think, would have to be Dissection's Storm of the Light's Bane. But anywho, this could use a LOT of improvement. I don't use that term lightly.

OLD: Futurama Soundboard OLD: Futurama Soundboard

Awesome!

I love Futurama.

Sparks Sparks

This game kicks serious ass!

The last 4 levels were hard, but they were easy to get used to. You know what would be cool? If you made another one, but this time, with more switches and twice the levels! I look forward to sparks 2. Keep up the good work!

Of One And The Same Of One And The Same

Great track. Love the atmosphere, which is better than many I've heard recently. I like the various little "electro" influences thrown into the mix. I also like how it goes from Mercyful Fate, doomish black metal to aborym style fast paced electro black metal. Great vocals reminiscent of old Rotting Christ, and great keyboards.

I love it when black metal is very atmosphere-related like this. Good job bro

Blackdoom13 responds:

Thanks for the review dude! Yeah I like the way it came out lol it all fell into place the way I wanted.
Many many months of work on it. Cool Rotting Christ! I didn't even try to mimic anyone.
I just scream hatefully and it came out like so.

Rot in Fucking Hell, pope! Rot in Fucking Hell, pope!

Nice gory hate misogyny!!!

Love this!!! Not afraid to be un-pc. Nice to see a DM dude not afraid to piss ppl off! Plus I liked the brutality of it!

GoreBastard responds:

Cool! I'm fucking proud of this track... I think it kicks ba||s! Cheers for da review west side homie!!!

Patronising Cunt Patronising Cunt

Man, your stuff is brutal!

TOTAL DEATH, MAN!!!!! Adn those audio effects were totally original!! I like your your brutal rage in your music, stay gory!

GoreBastard responds:

Yeah! thanks Grim, It's only gonna get fucking heavier from now on. Soon you will hear the sound of my death metal voice when I get a microphone!!! UUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!